Author Topic: Example of Customers Testimonies.  (Read 969 times)

D.M. Norrod

• Administrator
Example of Customers Testimonies.
« on: December 14, 2015, 09:20:46 AM »
Tonyt
Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Norrods Red Daisy.

Just want to thank you again Mike & Lynn for my Norrods Red Daisy.

She is a true " Norrod" OFRN.

She is really hitting her stride now. I cant count how many rabbits and other critters she gave the dirt nap to at this point now but she is a terror.
 No fence to high or lake to deep for her as well.

She is my point man and natural watch dog. She def carries the traits of your " Old School" blood.
 Out in the woods, she will freeze stone cold stiff with one paw raised up until she is ready to strike. I never seen that before on a APBT.

Her athletic ability & mouth has to be seen in person.

You were right about this one Mike.  :)

O dogg
Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: another thank you I.M. ....

Whoa..... sometimes I forget what amazing animals we all have .....took ole Annie for a walk tonight we passed by the little league all star tournament .....literary got between 30 to 40 compliments on her ... its happened since the day I got her don't know why I was so surprised ... took a Kazzie male the night before an got a half dozen  8) .... thank you I.M and Lynn for all your efforts to produce such fine companions..

reddevildk
Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Thank You I.M.

Mike just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to own the bitch you sent me 6 years ago to the day. I picked her up from the airport on January Friday the 13th, 2006. First time I picked her up she peed on me. Since that day I have never spent more than a few days away from her. She sleeps in my bed, rights shotgun everywhere, including in my fiancées Bimmer. She's everything I could ask for in a bulldog, a perfect example of what they should be. I can't thank you enough or imagine life without her. Thank you.

dw11119
Post Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Thank you

Just wanted to say thanks as The pup is a little over 20 months old and is all I could ever want and true to what you place on your site. As for your selling information on your site it is rite on the money with what you say is what you are going to receive. Thanks again and hopefully others will choose to purchase a dog from you.

Greg-27
Post Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Norrod's Red Lolita

Well, I've finally got the pup I've been waiting a long time for, and boy was it worth the wait!
 She has already surprised me a lot by how quickly she has adapted to her new home.
 She is not shy and fearful, but thrives for attention and wants to play.
 I've made her call-name "Loly" (Low-lee).
 I'm sure I'll be in store from many surprises from her!
 Thanks again I.M.  :)